Saturday 4 June 2011

How do you change the signature of your emails?

I have a signature that I am wanting to change and have changed it before, but I can%26#039;t remember how I did it. Help?!|||In Yahoo Mail Classic:





1. Click Options, Mail Options in the upper right of your Yahoo mail page.


2. In the left navigation bar, click on Signature to open your signature page. Edit your signature in the window that opens. You will see a toolbar above the signature box in which you can change to different fonts, colors smileys etc.


3. Check the radio button next to %26quot;Show signature on all outgoing messages.%26quot;


4. At the top left of the signature page, click the %26quot;Save Changes Icon in the upper left of this window.%26quot;|||thanks for the info.....my sister just saked me how to do it..and I too couldn%26#039;t remember...so thanks again!!!

Report Abuse


|||ok in the kinda top right hand corner says optionsclick on that. Then click on Mail Options then click on Signature and choose from Plain Text or Rich Text then type your desired signature in. Then click on Save and then Back to Mail.